Major Development

Now India Satire is more beautiful, much faster and much more fun. Diggychacha.blogspot.com will remain here with all the stories. But for new stories our users have to access http://www.theindiasatire.com/

Please give us your feedback for more and more entertaining content and the quality of website at diggychacha@theindiasatire.com

Follow India Satire

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Pin It

Widgets

LinkedIn launched LinkedIn Junior on the eve of Valentine Day to integrate Imran Khan and Prateik Babbar


Fulfilling long standing demands from kid like faces such as Imran Khan, Prateik Babbar and Aftab Shivdasani which never planned to look seniors, LinkedIn Inc. launched new social networking site, LinkedIn Junior.

"Yea that was true. Few idiot VJs on channels like Zoom, Channel V and MTV usually hides my real age and shows me as I am 10 years old. What the fu*k? Even Mamu knows me that I crossed 20, just 9 years ago," said Imran Khan.

He said "Even few people said that I looked younger son of Kareena Kapoor in Ek Mein Aur Ekk Tu and therefore I planned to take a nonconventional move. When I came to know that there is a social networking site like LinkedIn which integrates professionals and matures, I thought to get registered for it. However, unfortunately LinkedIn changed its policies and without verifying my age with my bio they placed me in their LinkedIn Junior community. But still its not a bad idea to register there,"

He said "Such things are unbearable. In my last flick, everybody said Katrina was my aunty and not girl friend and therefore she decided to end the professional relationship and told me to go and drink Bournvita. Kareena was more shocking and told me to have some milk before wearing nappies. All these talks hurt so much that I decided that at least I should have full professional make-over and registering at LinkedIn is a first step towards that."


Prateik Babbar, another heart-throb in Bollywood said "Yesterday, hot Katrina Kaif (yummy) rejected an offer with me saying she will look my mother and she doesn't want to take any kind of risk after Mere Brother Ki Dulhan. I am really irritated by the comments that I look younger than my tools. I also tried to look more mature by keeping moustache which people said was duplicate and therefore I planned to join mature communities like LinkedIn. I would take advice from Shahid Kapoor who directly became kid to old age man."

Shahid Kapoor who couldn't see himself in his young age and directly became old after kiddish face had something to say. He said "I actually went through from that serious trauma. While at that time we didn't have tools like LinkedIn, if these people are using LinkedIn then its a great idea."

LinkedIn Corporation founder Reid Hoffman said "It is a great idea to integrate few professional guys to our network. But because of their kiddish face it doesn't make any sense to include them in professional network like LinkedIn and therefore we planned to start LinkedIn Junior to integrate them."


"Not a bad idea. If not LinkedIn at least we shall be in a professional network of LinkedIn Junior," said Imran Khan.




Recent Articles

Read Archive