Major Development

Now India Satire is more beautiful, much faster and much more fun. Diggychacha.blogspot.com will remain here with all the stories. But for new stories our users have to access http://www.theindiasatire.com/

Please give us your feedback for more and more entertaining content and the quality of website at diggychacha@theindiasatire.com

Follow India Satire

Friday 10 February 2012

Pin It

Widgets

Bollywood hottie Imran Khan caught writing comment on Times of India page


Hollywood director to make a remake of Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu

After watching good critic reviews and poor reader reviews, greatest upcoming talent of Bollywood, Imran Khan tried to convince readers that he is one of the best actors of all times.

Imran Khan's maid Rambha said DCFC correspondent "He was just writing something on the computer on a web site where there were lots of girls in bikinis."

When DCFC took a cue and searched web pages it found that Rambha was talking about Times of India's page which was carrying the review for Imran Khan's new flick 'Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu'.

"Yea that was true. Imran was writing replies to reader's comments which were not so gung-ho about the great romantic saga Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu, convincing them that how great he was in the movie," said Imran's closed friend asking DCFC reporter to maintain anonymity.

He said "When I had been there to Imran's room at morning 3a.m. he was busy in writing comments in some other's name."

While the author was so bullish on the film that he was nominated to be a story writer in Karan Johar produced new bollywood movie.

Karan Johar said "It was best review I have ever seen in my life. For some time I thought it was the critic who wrote the story of that movie."

Imran Khan, however, angered on DCFC reporter over pulling his name into a new found controversy.
"Why should I worry whether I am best or not? My uncle is there to help me out. I don't require to do all these things. I sleep early in the night, wake up early in the morning. I eat bread-n-Amul butter and also drink Bournvita. I hardly get any time to do all these bullshits," said furious Imran Khan.

However, the movie was understandably a big hit among the Hollywood producers and directors. Even, director Tom Vaughan of 'What Happens in Vegas' which was the original flick of Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu admitted all his mistakes while making the earlier movie.

He said "When I saw the movie, I came to know how many mistakes I made and how much I require to improve myself. I am planning to make a remake of Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu."






Recent Articles

Read Archive