Major Development

Now India Satire is more beautiful, much faster and much more fun. Diggychacha.blogspot.com will remain here with all the stories. But for new stories our users have to access http://www.theindiasatire.com/

Please give us your feedback for more and more entertaining content and the quality of website at diggychacha@theindiasatire.com

Follow India Satire

Thursday 20 December 2012

Pin It

Widgets

Himachal Pradesh CM Prem Kumar Dhumal locked himself in the toilet after BJP’s defeat against Congress is confirmed

Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Prem Kumar Dhumal locked himself despite a thumping win in his own constituency, as it became clear that some nut from Congress Party will own the chief minister's house for next 5 years.

"I welcome the decision of people. However, I love this place so much that I don't really want to move out," said Dhumal who spent 5 years in the house ruling the state.

Prem Kumar Dhumal chose a safe place, a toilet of the house. While a gang of few Congress leaders came to the house with intention to pulling him out of the house and throw into a trashbin, he just pushed into a toilet of the large CM villa in Simla.

He found saying "You can take away everything from me. My chair, my bed, my clothes and everything else you get from the house. But you can't take me out of this house. I love this place. I love the toilet. I love everything out here. I don't want to move from here."

Recent Articles

Read Archive