Major Development

Now India Satire is more beautiful, much faster and much more fun. Diggychacha.blogspot.com will remain here with all the stories. But for new stories our users have to access http://www.theindiasatire.com/

Please give us your feedback for more and more entertaining content and the quality of website at diggychacha@theindiasatire.com

Follow India Satire

Friday 2 November 2012

Pin It

Widgets

Rahul Gandhi said he will fight for India till he is alive

NEWS IN BRIEF - POLITICS

Rahul Gandhi who sued Subramanian Swamy for his daring of calling Sonia Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi as scamsters and corrupt said that for India's self esteem he will fight with anybody in the court including Subramanian Swamy.

"I challenge Subramanian Swamy in the court for challenging my India's identity. He can't abuse India such a way by calling it corrupt and scamster for paltry Rs 1600 crore. I will fight till my life ends. Even I will resurrect from the death again and again and will fight the battle against him for my mother nation," said Rahul Gandhi, in his heartwarming speech to Himachal Pradesh voters.

He said "What does this Swamy think of himself? Does he think that we will keep our mouths shut despite again-and-again he is abusing India? I can't tolerate this anymore and I am going to sue him for calling my India as a corrupt. My family ended its life for the mother nation. I will also do the same if Swamy again raises any kind of corruption related issues."

Other Congress leaders also echoed Rahul Gandhi's voice and asked Swamy to keep his mouth shut and don't ever call India in a faultier language.

"India can't be involved in corruption. What Rahul Baba saying is true and we believe that Swamy has to answer in the court why he is again and again insulting our nation," said Congress Leader, Janardhan Dwivedi.

Recent Articles

Read Archive