Major Development

Now India Satire is more beautiful, much faster and much more fun. Diggychacha.blogspot.com will remain here with all the stories. But for new stories our users have to access http://www.theindiasatire.com/

Please give us your feedback for more and more entertaining content and the quality of website at diggychacha@theindiasatire.com

Follow India Satire

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Pin It

Widgets

Sriprakash Jaiswal’s comment was for 1st out of 149 wives whom he married when he was 5 years old

NEWS IN BRIEF - POLITICS

Photo of Oldest wife of Sriprakash Jaiswal released

Apologizing for his comment, Coal Minister said that he talked about his 149th wife from behind whom he married at the age of 5.

"Actually, I am sorry whatever I said but my comment was about my first wife out of total 149 wives whom I married at the age of 5," said Minister with heavy heart.

He provided additional information about his wife's age and relation. He said "While I was just 5 years old when I first married, her age was 29 and therefore now at her current age, I don't feel like that kind of chemistry and she is also least bothered about me besides giving me some cold looks."

According to sources, whenever Jaiswal did stupid things such as forgetting his hanky on the table, not cleaning his toilet or forgetting his towel on his bed, his first wife used to give him angry looks just like his mother.

"I am feeling she is like my mother," said Jaiswal to India Satire Correspondent "Therefore, I have no hard feelings for people who thought I am stupid and idiot and I forgive them easily."

Recent Articles

Read Archive