Major Development

Now India Satire is more beautiful, much faster and much more fun. Diggychacha.blogspot.com will remain here with all the stories. But for new stories our users have to access http://www.theindiasatire.com/

Please give us your feedback for more and more entertaining content and the quality of website at diggychacha@theindiasatire.com

Follow India Satire

Thursday 29 December 2011

Pin It

Widgets

BCCI requests ICC to consider Sachin Tendulkar's total of two innings against Australia as his 100th century


Showing the courtesy to the fans of Little Master, the Board Of Control For Cricket In India (BCCI) asks International Cricket Council (ICC) to consider, Sachin Tendulkar's two innings total at Melbourne Test in Australia as his 100th test century.

The news came after, BCCI planned to reward Sachin for making highest totals in the both the innings of India. The Board President Narayanaswami Srinivasan said "Sachin's contribution is immense to the Indian Cricket. We were overhelmed with his energy and highly spirited play in both the innings. He was the largest contributor in cementing India's innings, though we lost by a marginal amount we can't overruled the facts.

Sachin Tendulkar scored 73 and 32 runs in 1st and 2nd innings respectively and total goes comfortably to 105 runs. Srinivasan added "We also believe that our step will make India's fans happy who are eagerly waiting for Sachin's century for almost a year now. This would help them to celebrate in the new year party eve."
A leading commentator Ravi Shastri said "This is a good step by BCCI and it will increase the confidence of Indian people in the game of cricket as well as in BCCI."

Funny commentator Navjot Singh Sidhu said "Oho ho.. Mere dosto.. When BCCI requests something to ICC, it is just like asking fish to stay in a mud while mud is in sea. I don't think ICC will accept this request. Sachin paaji go on enjoy your inning till eternity. Ha ha ha.."

Another experienced commentator Kapil Dev said "Actually, I am confused what to say. I forgot what did I say last time. Did I say Tendulkar to retire or did I say Tendulkar to take his own decision on retirement or did I say that he should play till next World Cup. First I will have to check my earlier comments and then only I can come back."
When DCFC reporter asked Sachin Tendulkar about his comments, he said "I don't know what to say, but I don't play for records. Though, I will be back to the form (in making centuries not half centuries) when I will complete my 100th century."

Unemployed cricketer Harbhajan Singh, popularly called Bhajji said "I am really happy with BCCI's decision and feel good about R Ashwin as well. If Sachin couldn't hit the 100 runs in next 1 month, I would have slapped Ashwin very hard, harder than Sreesanth."


When DCFC reporter asked the comments of ICC chairman, he came to know that the chairman was busy solving India's hot Lokpal issue, but his secretary confirmed that BCCI had sent a letter with this request which mistakenly reached to ICICI and matters are under scrutiny.

Recent Articles

Read Archive