Major Development

Now India Satire is more beautiful, much faster and much more fun. Diggychacha.blogspot.com will remain here with all the stories. But for new stories our users have to access http://www.theindiasatire.com/

Please give us your feedback for more and more entertaining content and the quality of website at diggychacha@theindiasatire.com

Follow India Satire

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Pin It

Widgets

India is talking about Sriprakash Jaiswal

QUOTES UNQUOTES - POLITICS

Views of experts and prominent personalities on Coal Minister Sriprakash Jaiswal's statement that old wives are boring

Pralhad Kakkar: India needs to debate on the serious issue that Mr. Jaiswal raised.

ND Tiwari: Oh God, one more idiot

Amitabh Bachchan: He he he... (chuckles) He could have used his brain either. Thank God I am now out of that irritating sandwich stuff of old wife and new girlfriend.

Rekha: That was what I always used to tell Amitji.

Jaya Bachchan: This guy requires a strong punch from me.

Sachin Tendulkar: What? Does he indicate I should retire from Cricket and join the Commentary box.

Digvijay Singh: Fas gaya, by following me

Rahul Gandhi: Mumma, when will I have my first wife which will become old and then I would say I lost charm in her

Arindam Chaudhuri: Calm Down India! Dare to think beyond old wife, adopt new one

Suhel Seth: What I believe is Jaiswal should be more open while talking. I think we should seat in the conference just listen to him and then discuss the serious problem than poverty.

Dale Carnegie Institute of Public Speaking: Sriprakash should join our course in twisting the words in more fluent manner while attracting less outrage.

Recent Articles

Read Archive