Major Development

Now India Satire is more beautiful, much faster and much more fun. Diggychacha.blogspot.com will remain here with all the stories. But for new stories our users have to access http://www.theindiasatire.com/

Please give us your feedback for more and more entertaining content and the quality of website at diggychacha@theindiasatire.com

Follow India Satire

Monday 15 October 2012

Pin It

Widgets

I am holy spirit and good devil - Salman Khurshid

Interview

After showing his credentials which include studying and teaching in Oxford, India's Law Minister Salman Khurshid said he was Holy Spirit and Good Devil of the world.

"I am a good demon and sacred ghost in this world. I live on marginal resources such as 71 lakh rupees," said Salman Khurshid in an exclusive interview.

He asked "Can you show me anybody in this world, who has such credentials of consecrated?"


Salman Khurshid who was a bit nervous on why he was targetted for petty sum of Rs 71 lakhs confirmed that his shit is also holy and doesn't ever discriminate.

"Whatever, I spend whatever I exert whatever I do whatever I eat and shit all is holy and whatever I am totally holy," said Salman Khurshid.

Confirming that his white hair and white clothes only projects himself a mid night holy ghost that anybody can see in the night at 12 a.m.

"Yes I am FDA (Food and Drug Administration) approved holy bhoot and not like any kind of sundry ghost from Ram Gopal Varma's movies," said Salman Khurshid.

Suddenly, a dangling, self-emulating white pigeon landed on Salman's head cleaned sat a bit there for few minutes cleaned his tummy and flew away.

Recent Articles

Read Archive