Major Development

Now India Satire is more beautiful, much faster and much more fun. Diggychacha.blogspot.com will remain here with all the stories. But for new stories our users have to access http://www.theindiasatire.com/

Please give us your feedback for more and more entertaining content and the quality of website at diggychacha@theindiasatire.com

Follow India Satire

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Pin It

Widgets

Beni Prasad Verma condemned himself in his letter to Sonia Gandhi

People believe sometimes I am seriously idiot  just when people start believing that Congress Senior Leaders IQ is improving - Beni Prasad Verma
Union Steel Minister Beni Prasad Verma sent a copy of letter to India Satire which he forwarded to Congress Supremo Sonia Gandhi after back to back disastrous speeches he made yesterday, one was considering fight between Rahul Gandhi and Narendra Modi and second saying food inflation makes him happy. In this letter he confirmed that he seriously believed he is a damn idiot and stupid sometimes while his iron rod kind of attitude works against the party many times.
Beni Prasad Verma's letter to Sonia Gandhi
"Madamji, it looks stupid to say sorry again and again but neither you can help nor me, myself and the iron rod that fixed in my bloody brain which doesn't work sometimes. Today I will say sorry to you tomorrow again I will make some stupid statement to prove I have dickhead instead of head, therefore this time I skip sorry.
Two of my statements created ruckus and laughter across India, making the country which is going through a series of serious events to laugh for some time. However, though I am not joker or I have very stupid and weird sense of humor I would love to say that sometimes it is better to listen to me rather than understanding bubble-o-gum language of Mulayam Singh Yadav.
Ok now it would be better I would analyse myself through this letter to prove how I am stupid and idiot. But before that I urge not to send this letter to Sibal as he would block this letter too. Tell him that people start believing I am idiot when they start expecting that at least this time Congress Party Leaders IQ will improve.
So for stupidity there requires 3 criteria to fulfill
1 Stupidity doesn't need to be a continuous syndrome; one can prove he is stupid in public every 6-9 months.
2 There is no need to tell somebody else that I am stupid. I feel it myself. I feel it when I throw idiot bombs from my mouth and actually realize after wards.
3 When my statement proves that collectively the group or my party is stupid too.
Madamji, I fulfilled all the above three conditions and want to ensure that my stupidity can go rising more and more. Finally what is important is to open the mouth and make some nonsense statement and keep audience happy.
Madamji, I would love to tell you that stupidity however, should provide great positive outcomes so that making such fuckingly idiotic statements gives collective better results to our party.
Yesterday, one woman called me congratulating that Rahul Baba is the right candidate for her to consider her third love life, as he looks sweeter than Narendra Modi. Yes Madam, that's true. As I provided only 2 options to Indian voters, most of the female voters are considering voting for Congress Party so that Rahul Baba can become Prime Minister.
In another incident, one farmer called me and demanded a lot of hugs and kisses so that he can express his appreciation over my statement that our party is caring about farmers. I told him come anytime to my house I will give you lots of kisses and hugs.
So Madamji, still I feel my stupidity is well known but the results are not quantifiable, unidentifiable and a lot sexy. With my integrity and level of loyalty to the party my stupidity would increase, that is what I promise you."
(The story is totally fictitious and fake so don't take it seriously)

Recent Articles

Read Archive