Major Development

Now India Satire is more beautiful, much faster and much more fun. Diggychacha.blogspot.com will remain here with all the stories. But for new stories our users have to access http://www.theindiasatire.com/

Please give us your feedback for more and more entertaining content and the quality of website at diggychacha@theindiasatire.com

Follow India Satire

Saturday 21 July 2012

Pin It

Widgets

I am ready for bigger and larger roles in films - Sunil Shetty

Sunil Shetty told producers that he looks more mature and less stupid these days
Taking inspiration from Rahul Gandhi, Sunil Shetty told his producers that now he is ready for larger role in the films as he is a bit more mature, responsible and less useless film actor.
"I also learnt talking Hindi in Hindi slang," told Sunil Shetty to India Satire correspondent.
He said he is now feeling that he looks more mature and more utilizable as a great content in the movies.
"Film producers can use me in more prudent manner. I can blink my eye properly, can talk, can even act," said Sunil and showed correspondent that now he can raise eyebrows, then pull them down and also can show sadness and happiness on his face.
Film expert and famous adguru Prahlad Kakkar said "Actually, I am also observing a big change in Sunil for last 2-3 years. Earlier he used to look like hungry and lusty for Idli Sambhar and his lips were pretending the great amount of his thirst to drink rassam. But now he is different, he looks more sensible and less stupid. I also recommend producers to consider giving him larger roles."
Sunil Shetty was one of the bollywood actors whose length and duration of the roles contracted from 2 hours minimum in his early career to 15 to 20 minutes.
"Yea that is what I am telling. In spite of being my body expanded, my role started contracting. But Rahul Baba helped me to take a deeper inside view which suggested that I am also prepared to play few larger roles in films," said Sunil Shetty.

Recent Articles

Read Archive