Major Development

Now India Satire is more beautiful, much faster and much more fun. Diggychacha.blogspot.com will remain here with all the stories. But for new stories our users have to access http://www.theindiasatire.com/

Please give us your feedback for more and more entertaining content and the quality of website at diggychacha@theindiasatire.com

Follow India Satire

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Pin It

Widgets

Warren Buffett found watching Rakesh Jhunjhunwala's interview


Buffet started following Rakesh-style of investing

In a rare revelation, US's biggest bull Warren Buffent found watching the interview of India's biggest bull Rakesh Jhunjhunwala. This was revealed by Buffett's maid who was then cleaning the floors of Buffet's personal room.

"Yes Warren Sir everyday watches interview of some potbelly guy from India on You Tube," said Martha, a sweeper in Warren Buffett's house.

After talking with the maid, Diggy Chacha Fan Club (DCFC) correspondent talked with Warren Buffet who confirmed the trueness of the story and said "Yea that's true. Though I am from highly closed corporate houses, whatever my maid told you is true. I saw this deep belly Indian guy giving interview on television and was struck by his technique of talking, his mantra of investing, so I asked my daughter, Susan to come look at him. Now I never saw myself giving interviews, but I feel that this guy is investing much the same as I used to invest and talk, at least he pretends to interview the same way, and she looked at him on television and said yes, there is a similarity between the two... high compactness, technique, and same way of talking... It all seemed to gel!" [Editor's note: No, Warren Buffett had not copied the text of Sir Don Bradman's interview on Sachin Tendulkar, this is his own speech and copyrighted.]

Warren Buffett said the correspondent that he believed the style of investing of Rakesh matches with his style of investing and style of giving interview is also almost same.

Buffett, however, was saddened to see that Rakesh planned to break free of his-style investing. Buffett said "I was shocked when I saw my ardent follower left my style of investing and for last 1 and half months everyday I am watching that interview twice or thrice a day."

He said "I am not able to digest the food because digestion of this news is completely out of my control."
However, he thanked to his daughter who suggested him a new idea which would allow him to recover fast.
"My lovely daughter, Susan told me to join Rakesh Jhunjhunwala-style of investing and I am plan to strategize Berkshire's portfolio based on the decisions of RARE Enterprises, an organization owned by Rakesh Jhunjhunwala," said Warren Buffet.


When DCFC Reporter contacted Rakesh, he said "Who is Warren Buffett? And if he is following my style of investing then what is the harm. It is good thing. Tell him to come to me to learn some basics of investing."






Recent Articles

Read Archive