Major Development

Now India Satire is more beautiful, much faster and much more fun. Diggychacha.blogspot.com will remain here with all the stories. But for new stories our users have to access http://www.theindiasatire.com/

Please give us your feedback for more and more entertaining content and the quality of website at diggychacha@theindiasatire.com

Follow India Satire

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Pin It

Widgets

Kasab’s Interview - I am the happiest and most secure man in the world

Introduction to Kasab


Actually, there needs no introduction to Mohammed Ajmal Amir Kasab who is a Pakistani Islamic terrorist involved in the 2008 Mumbai attacks. Kasab is the only attacker captured alive by police and is currently in Indian custody. The Government of Pakistan initially denied that Kasab was from Pakistan, but in January 2009, it officially accepted that he was a Pakistani citizen. On 3 May 2010, an Indian court convicted him of murder, waging war on India, possessing explosives, and other charges. On 6 May 2010, the same trial court sentenced him to death on four counts and to a life sentence on five other counts. Bombay high court upheld the death sentence on 21 Feb 2011. Kasab has been sentenced to death for attacking Mumbai and killing 166 people on November 26, 2008 along with nine Pakistani terrorists. He was found guilty of 80 offences, including waging war against the nation, which is punishable by the death penalty.

DCFC Reporter: How do you feel in the Indian jail?

Kasab: Indian jail is a great place for living. Jail personnel are very humble to us and put a lot of money for our services. I have read in a news paper that the Indian government had spent Rs8Cr for my service. Even, taking the inspiration from me many politicians have joined me in various jails e.g., Kanimozhi, Kalmadi and great A. Raja. The treatment is very kind and I feel good and secure in Indian jail.

DCFC Reporter: Secure? How do?
Kasab: Actually, most of the times in the news papers I read about terrorist, maoist, naxalists attacks. Further in my home country as well no body is secure. Every day some bombing happens. Even our leader and world’s most fearful person Osama-da-bin-Laden is shot dead by America. However, my friend and colleague Afzal Guru is still enjoying Jail’s life for more than 10 years happily and with huge amount of security. I hope that the kind Indian government will allow me to serve for India for at least next 50-60 years.

DCFC Reporter: Oh great! So tell me how do you spend your time in Jail?

Kasab: I like reading a lot, mostly comedy articles.

DCFC Reporter: Comedy articles?

Kasab: Yea I am a great fan of Diggy Chacha. I like to read his statements in the news papers like Hindus were involved in Mumbai blasts, they are really funny. Further, I like to read about people like Ghulam Nabi Azaad, Salmaan Bhaai Khurshid who recognized that we are also human beings and always eligible for rehem.  

Recent Articles

Read Archive