Major Development

Now India Satire is more beautiful, much faster and much more fun. Diggychacha.blogspot.com will remain here with all the stories. But for new stories our users have to access http://www.theindiasatire.com/

Please give us your feedback for more and more entertaining content and the quality of website at diggychacha@theindiasatire.com

Follow India Satire

Thursday 4 October 2012

Pin It

Widgets

I am a dumbass - Sriprakash Jaiswal

OPINION

Apologizing over his remarks on old wives, Sriprakash Jaiswal said it was when my wife told that I was wrong in making such remarks by showing me a danda I felt that I was really a stupid and idiot for making such remarks.

Madamji and God know that empty mind is devil's home and that is what happened with me. Just for mocking on a topic and make people happy I made such an idiotic statement. However, I didn't know that either Congress leaders don't have sense of humour or people don't understand such high level jokes.

Through the platform of India Satire, I would like to forgive all those idiots who misunderstood me and angered on me instead of laughing on my joke. Particularly, these human and woman rights idiots.

Dude, why don't you check the people like me who are now bored with one woman and loves variations can make such comment. And joke comes from the heart. Whatever you feel in real life and whatever you experience, you can either mock or outrage. While I strictly believe in peacefulness and don't outrage easily, I made the light of the situation by using my weird sense of humor. Last time I made same kind of intelligent humour by saying Prince Rahul can become India's Prime Minister anytime but some of India's dumb ass Congressmen just dumped me in coal again.

I am seriously demanding that Indians should raise their IQ and understanding of humour otherwise anything that comes as a humour or joke, they would react the same way. Madamji, I am dumbass because I made joke on Indians in front of Indians who don't have any sense of humour.


Recent Articles

Read Archive