Major Development

Now India Satire is more beautiful, much faster and much more fun. Diggychacha.blogspot.com will remain here with all the stories. But for new stories our users have to access http://www.theindiasatire.com/

Please give us your feedback for more and more entertaining content and the quality of website at diggychacha@theindiasatire.com

Follow India Satire

Thursday 9 August 2012

Pin It

Widgets

Sonia Gandhi cried after watching Baba Ramdev's photo - Salman Khurshid

Delhi: New Delhi
Congress Party immediately denied Khurshid's statement and said it was his personal observation
Law Minister, Salman Khurshid made a controversial remark saying Madam Gandhi cried after he showed Baba Ramdev's photo with his tummy totally became invisible on 3 day fast.

"Yes when I showed her this (shown above) photo, she literally cried immediately and I found her emotional heart towards martyrs against black money," said Salman Khurshid.
Baba Ramdev is on 3 day fast on Ramleela Ground, Delhi asking government to accept his demands over black money, CBI, Lokpal and many other important issues which are relevant to social justice.
Salman Khurshid told that he got this photo from Google Images of which he immediately took a copy and run to Soniaji to show her what is happening to an aam aadmi.
He said "When I saw the photo to her she saw it for a while then started crying immediately. I saw her tears then she threw the photo on my face asked me why I am disturbing her cool afternoon after the scathing attack made by Sushil Kumar Shinde in Parliament. I was touched and I felt a heart of mother when I saw those tears coming out of her eyes watching the photo."
However, Congress Party denied any such incidence and told that it was Salman Khurshid's personal observation which is not really relevant towards public development.
"It was personal observation of Salmanji. He might have seen tears from eyes, I might have seen sweat dropping on her face. Anybody is welcome to judge anything. However, he actually showed her photo when Baba was performing yoga posture. But right now he is fit," said Congress Senior leader Digvijay Singh.

Recent Articles

Read Archive