Major Development

Now India Satire is more beautiful, much faster and much more fun. Diggychacha.blogspot.com will remain here with all the stories. But for new stories our users have to access http://www.theindiasatire.com/

Please give us your feedback for more and more entertaining content and the quality of website at diggychacha@theindiasatire.com

Follow India Satire

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Pin It

Widgets

Rahul Baba's interesting interaction with students of Kashmir University


India's only youth icon and most eligible candidate for Prime Minister Rahul Gandhi (Rahul Baba) was addressing around 1000 Kashmir University students. Though, somewhat boring and painful speech that students had to go through, Rahul Baba still able to manage to show that he was a real youth icon of India. Please read the transcript of speech below and Q&A session thereafter speech for Kashmiri Students

"I am the icon of farmers in India and I am the only savior of the all farmers. I have studied in my school and college and I am graduate. However, the pain that somebody has to go through in cultivating land and losing his own land is tremendous that I can understand as I was getting into some land acquisition programme through My Papa's Trust.  I am also recommended as a savior for India's aam aadmi and students and I also gave them a lot of speeches which will help them able to understand the policies that I wanted to formulate. I was also recommended for Dalit people of your state. I know that you all understand that Mayawati raj is a real British raj and you strive to get out of it. My whole family was elected in Uttar Pradesh as you people must be aware. So the pain and the suffering you are getting from Mayawati is my suffering as well.
errrrrrrrrrr.....

Oh I am sorry it was speech written for Allahabad University students," said Rahul Baba started staring rudely at his personal secretary who showed his dumb face as he didn't know that there was any such kind of mistake that happened. He stood up behind Baba and showed him correct page prepared of Kashmiri students and told in his ears "That is why I told you Diggy Chacha's message that mug up everything." Rahul Baba said "Ok."

Corrected Speech for Kashmiri Students

"I am the real youth icon of India and I am the only savior of the all youth people. I have studied in my school and college and I am graduate. However, the pain that somebody has to go through passing the exams is tremendous that I can understand as I was also getting difficult to pass out from my college. However, still I able to complete graduation. I am also recommended as a savior for India's aam aadmi and farmers and I also gave them a lot of speeches which will help them able to understand the policies that I wanted to formulate. I was also recommended for Dalit people of your state. I know that you all understand that Mayawati raj is a real British raj and you strive to get out of it. I am a Kashmiri as a lot of you people must be aware. So the pain and the suffering of this place is my suffering as well.

When I was 14, I was sitting in class inattentive when a lady walked to be and said there was a call. I received the call and told that my grandmother (Indira Gandhi) had been shot dead. Few years later my father (Rajiv Gandhi) was also killed.

People who have suffered because of violence can understand the pain of violence. Therefore, I forced government and 99% terrorism is already under control. We are finding ways to control 100% terrorism
Our non-violence policies helped Afzal Guruji to stay harmless in Tihar jail. We also believe that Azaml Saab is spending good time in Mumbai jail. We can win hearts of all terrorists by offering them love.

Now you can ask me questions whatever you want."

Question 1 Sir, Kashmiris are facing huge problems due to military of India. What is your view Sir?
How can we tackle the problem?

Rahul Baba: You asked me a very nice question. See, I believe that 99% of the problem is already solved we are in the process of solving 1% more which in my view is very important. Further, I am a Kashmiri as a lot of you people must be aware. So the pain and the suffering of this place is my suffering as well.

Question 2 But Sir, aam aadmi also faces huge amount of insecurity. What are the steps you are taking?

Rahul Baba: See government had taken a radical steps over last 7-8 years which Kashmir didn't witness over last 60 years. Therefore, I think government is trying to stop the military led violence. But it takes some time some process related some normal.

Question 3 But Sir, death toll is also increasing here.

Rahul Baba: (cutting his statement) See I lost my mother and father due to violence therefore I think answers can't be solved through violence. People who have suffered because of violence can understand the pain of violence.

Question 4 What about job opportunities? MNCs don't come to Kashmir.

Rahul Baba: MNCs had some minimum basic requirements which required to be fulfilled but as far as other business houses are concerned, there was a need for having a congenial atmosphere for their functioning.

Question 5: Who will create congenial atmosphere, government or people?

Rahul Baba: See that is a sensitive issue and I feel proper not to reply the question.

Question 6: what about the existing businessmen in India?


Rahul Baba: I will send a delegation of young businessman. My responsibility is to send them to you and your responsibility is to convince them how they could set up their business in the valley as I lack marketing skills.

Recent Articles

Read Archive