Major Development

Now India Satire is more beautiful, much faster and much more fun. Diggychacha.blogspot.com will remain here with all the stories. But for new stories our users have to access http://www.theindiasatire.com/

Please give us your feedback for more and more entertaining content and the quality of website at diggychacha@theindiasatire.com

Follow India Satire

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Pin It

Widgets

BJP asks enquiry against 2G like BPL scam


India's one of the most intelligent personalities and Manmohan Singh's (Manji) beloved Montek Singh Ahluwalia (Monty uncle) has taken a back seat after a severe criticism on his definition of rural and urban poors.

To take the opportunity from the situation, BJP had conducted an urgent meeting of the top brains of the party.
The meeting was attended by Arun Jaitley, Sushma Swaraj, Nitin Gadkari and RSS leader Indresh Kumar.
Diggy Chacha Fan Club (DCFC) got the transcript of the meeting. Following excerpts:

Nitin Gadkari (Nitin Kaka): These days after my full tummy operation, I am feeling good now and my individual meal requirement is reduced to Rs320 per day so I am also in below poverty line (BPL) section.
Sushma Swaraj (Sushma Aunty): Nitinji, I think we are here to talk about real and actual BPL people and according to Monty they are below Rs32 per day and not Rs320 per day.

Nitin Kaka: Oh really! I thought I could have also claimed for BPL status for some concessions as like Amitji claimed as a farmer to avail full tax benefits. But this is not good, I also want to be included in a list of BPL people.

Arun Jaitly (Arun Uncle): (Totally ignoring Nitin Kaka's statements and his tummy remarks) I don't understand what kind of scientific formula Planning Commission used to determine BPL public. My Kamwaali baai was happy to know that she was not BPL and is included in Middle Class population as like I am and thought if not concessions at least she will get equal status as like me.

Nitin Kaka: Hmmmm... so that am I also middle class?

Sushma Aunty: Yea Arunji true it is. But I believe that we should demand some more probe in this BPL definition. If we take Rs320 per day against Rs32 per day as suggested by Nitinji we can see a big 2G like scam that Congress has initiated to avoid paying benefits.

Indresh Kumar (Indresh Bhaai): Yea I accept Sushmaji's suggestion. We should also make a thorough research on incomes on castes and religion basis which are below Rs32 per day threshold. May be muslims would be more than hindus under this threshold that we can find out. Then I will take on Diggy who everyday blame me as a terrorist. Do I look like terrorist?

Arun Uncle: Indresh Bhaai, aap bhi n! See, even if we take Rs100 per day as a threshold to live properly, so many Indians we can find out and we can also blame government and say there is a scam that the government does not want to give benefits to sections above Rs32 per day. Then Advaniji can ask Manmohanji to submit his resignation. By the way generally how much does a person require to spend every day?

Indresh Bhaai: But consider my suggestion as well.

Nitin Kaka: If we move to new threshold, will I be included in BPL category?


Sushma Aunty: Well said Arunji.

Recent Articles

Read Archive