Major Development

Now India Satire is more beautiful, much faster and much more fun. Diggychacha.blogspot.com will remain here with all the stories. But for new stories our users have to access http://www.theindiasatire.com/

Please give us your feedback for more and more entertaining content and the quality of website at diggychacha@theindiasatire.com

Follow India Satire

Wednesday 3 August 2011

Pin It

Widgets

“Still (or that’s why) I don’t want Jan Lokpal Bill,” Congress Party and Indian government

DCFC checked the reasons why India does not require Jan Lokpal Bill (Strong Lokpal). Following are the reasons.

Corrupt politicians, bureaucrats, corporate and ministers held in 2G scam still (or that's why) I don't want Jan Lokpal Bill.

Corrupt politicians, bureaucrats, corporate and ministers accused in Mining Scam still (or that's why) I don't want Jan Lokpal Bill.

Corrupt politicians, bureaucrats, corporate and ministers accused in UP land grabbing scam still (or that's why) I don't want Jan Lokpal Bill

Corrupt politicians, bureaucrats, corporate and ministers held in Haryana land grabbing scam still (or that's why) I don't want Jan Lokpal Bill

Corrupt politicians, bureaucrats, corporate and ministers held in CWG scam still (or that's why) I don't want Jan Lokpal Bill

Corrupt politicians, bureaucrats, corporate and ministers held in Adarsh Housing Society scam still (or that's why) I don't want Jan Lokpal Bill

Corrupt politicians, bureaucrats, corporate and ministers and PM's name involved in CVC controversy still (or that's why) I don't want Jan Lokpal Bill

Corrupt politicians, bureaucrats, corporate and ministers held in ISRO spectrum scam still (or that's why) I don't want Jan Lokpal Bill

Recent Articles

Read Archive