Major Development

Now India Satire is more beautiful, much faster and much more fun. Diggychacha.blogspot.com will remain here with all the stories. But for new stories our users have to access http://www.theindiasatire.com/

Please give us your feedback for more and more entertaining content and the quality of website at diggychacha@theindiasatire.com

Follow India Satire

Wednesday 17 October 2012

Pin It

Widgets

Nation thinking that how did Salman Khurshid screwed himself by making comment on Arvind Kejriwal

QUOTES UNQUOTES

What prominent personalities have their saying on Salman Khurshid

Prominent personalities of India, provided their comments to India Satire on Salman Khurshid's challenge for Arvind Kejriwal that he can enter Farrukhabad (Salman's constituency), but how will he return'? And I have worked with a pen but am prepared to work with blood.

Few Indians felt that it was a funny statement made by Salman, few think that Salman was actually gay and forcing Kejriwal to stay there.

I believe he was asking him to come but never allow to go back, because he is gay - Karan Johar

Khurshid can't be so pushy for his guests, he can call me if he wanted to invite somebody, I visit all the mango men houses - Rahul Gandhi

For just a matter of 71 lakh rupees Salman should not make Kejriwal as his honourable guest, I could have understood if the figure was 71 cr rupees - Beni Prasad Verma

He he he... Salman has little learnt from me, how stupid he is - Manmohan Singh

WTF, gay marriages should not be allowed in India, I will complain it to Soniaji - Aruna Roy

He is inspiring me to make Bhoot Returns Again. He he he God save my audience from my haunted face - Ram Gopal Varma

Recent Articles

Read Archive