Major Development

Now India Satire is more beautiful, much faster and much more fun. Diggychacha.blogspot.com will remain here with all the stories. But for new stories our users have to access http://www.theindiasatire.com/

Please give us your feedback for more and more entertaining content and the quality of website at diggychacha@theindiasatire.com

Follow India Satire

Thursday 5 July 2012

Pin It

Widgets

An article by Hindustan Times unliked by many readers received many likes due to Facebook blunder

NEWSWIRE - SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
IT student ridiculed by his mother and left by his girlfriend on clicking like button

(An article 'Radical Sikhs blame Pak Muslims for sexual abuse in UK' received a wide criticism as HT itself added 'Radical' word to the original headline. However, helpless readers have to click on the Like button due to Facebook's blunder.
"Guys, Facebook sucks and HT is all time big loser! Today morning my Mom was asking me by watching my Facebook post that don't you have mother and sister that you liked HT's ridiculous word 'Radical Sikhs' for people who were trying to protect their mothers and sisters in UK. Even my girlfried left me telling I am ridiculous," said Joy Oberoi, an IT student in Mumbai.
He said "Actually I didn't like the article but I was helpless as it had only one option of clicking Like button.")

Recent Articles

Read Archive