Major Development

Now India Satire is more beautiful, much faster and much more fun. Diggychacha.blogspot.com will remain here with all the stories. But for new stories our users have to access http://www.theindiasatire.com/

Please give us your feedback for more and more entertaining content and the quality of website at diggychacha@theindiasatire.com

Follow India Satire

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Pin It

Widgets

Kasab and Afzal Guru sent best wishes to New President of India, Pranab Mukherjee

Both asked another 6 years extension
India's guest of honour since 2008, Mohammed Ajmal Kasab sent his best wishes to India's new President Pranab Mukherjee with great complements over Pranabda's motherly nature and love and affection towards his next term.
"Dude, I wish a great term of President of India for next 6 years. Our earlier first citizen of this country, Pratibhaji enjoyed her full term for 6 years with having holidays across the world. I wish such an enjoyable joy ride for you too. Guy, you can also learn from experiencing her vision to not to shit any kind of paper which includes papers of my execution and just focused on sheer enjoyment for life making herself an eternal soul. I wish all the best to you for the next term and wish that you will never hear the demonous names like Kasab and Afzal throughout your Presidential career," said Kasab in his letter to President.
Another letter that came from Afzal Guru who is a guest of Tihar Jail since 2004, said "I really believe on Indian constitution which is basically rooted on the principal of forgiveness. Therefore, I forgave all of you for putting me in the jail despite my holy work and I also believe that with your so much integrity towards softness, you will definitely get some bit of love from me."
While Pranabda is yet to comment on the matters of the letters, he is actually working a white paper on the reasons of 5th world war.

Recent Articles

Read Archive